The quality of the furnace roll affects the quality of the product surface.
Traditional graphite carbon cover and ceramic-coated rolls are prone to roll surface oxidation, furnace roll nodules, and pineapple loosening, which affects normal production activities. The quartz ceramic hollow drum has the characteristics of high strength, high-temperature resistance, low thermal expansion, good chemical stability, stable high-temperature performance, no deformation, smooth and delicate surface, and good wear resistance, which can avoid replacement operations, improve efficiency and improve product surface quality. And long life, long-term use is not easy to wear.
Furnace rolls are important equipment in the metallurgical industry and essential processing equipment. They are mainly used in annealing furnaces. They have high production requirements, high safety and reliability, and high-temperature resistance. The material and performance of the furnace rolls affect work efficiency.
Advantages of furnace rolls:
1. The roll quality of the silicon steel continuous annealing furnace is one of the main factors affecting work efficiency and product surface quality. Traditional graphite carbon sleeves and ceramic-coated rolls are prone to roll surface oxidation, roll tumors, loosening, and peeling, which affect normal production.
2. Shishi ceramic hollow roller has the characteristics of high strength, high-temperature resistance, small thermal expansion, good chemical stability, stable high-temperature performance, no deformation, smooth and delicate surface, and good wear resistance. An ideal replacement for traditional graphite carbon sleeves and ceramic-coated rolls. It can effectively solve the problem of oxidation nodules and avoid frequent replacement operations, improve operating efficiency, and significantly improve the surface quality of the steel strip.
3. Long-term use is not easy to wear and tear, which is 3-5 times the life of the carbon sleeve. The old rollers used can be reused after reprocessing, which significantly prolongs the service life and reduces the production cost.
4. The operating temperature is up to 1100℃, which is especially suitable for high-grade silicon steel continuous annealing furnaces.
5. It can provide the design and use units with reasonable furnace roll design process parameters to ensure the assembly quality and use the effect of the furnace roll.